Thread: Can this prevent Uti's??

Can this prevent Uti's??

I was researching this product and came across this post:

Seemed Authentic and thought..hell, it might be useful for some of you. I am reading up as a possible ADD to my current The Ultimate Meal breakfast. The reviews are very good..only issue may be the green tea extract which I am supposedly sensitive too..also newer version supposed to have no soy. I would love it if it actually helped someone in this situation!

"LOVE Green Vibrance!
    First off I have an autoimmune condition that makes my joints swell. I have been on a light dose of a drug called Plaquenil for about 4 years now. On top of this I am a long time sufferer of recurrent UTI's. I do everything to prevent them yet I am always plagued. I use scent free soap, pee after sex, take a cranberry supplement, eat tons of yogurt, drink tons of water, the doctor has even prescribed a prophylactic antibiotic to take after sex. Which by the way I hate doing because it seems a little extreme. Anyway all this pill popping is just... its really exhausting.
    SO.... My husband comes back from a trip to whole foods with this Green Vibrance... Looks, smells, and tastes.. funky... but with OJ its tolerable if not good... And what do you know?????? OMG The UTI's Stop! JOY JOY JOY! One scoop every morning with some OJ... Not only is it really good for you and packed with vitamins.... I no longer get UTI's Thank you Green Vibrance! I will ALWAYS have a jar of this in my fridge! THANK YOU!"

http://www.amazon.com/Vibrant-Health...owViewpoints=0
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Thank you, reoccurring UTI's are horrid. Sounds interesting, going to save up and jump on this.

I took the plunge..I bought the individual packets too as my hubby travels a lot and this may help him feel better. I will try it and see..I don;t have uti's (but other issues and of course want to stay healthy and young but am kinda too lazy to source, buy all these fresh greens, cleane them, cut them all up and eat them ..it is like a part time job for me!

So if I can just drink it down..
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Don't see good research on product . Sounds gimmicky to me but.....???
    CWO

Yeah, there is SO many things on the market...it is hard not to get caught up in the next big thing.

This one is sold at reputable places and was on Dr. Oz so you know it must be good

The reviews are really good and they have been around a while.

Just because a product is endorsed for use by ABs by a celebrity, and sold on well known websites does not provide a scientific evidence base for its effectiveness, esp. for a complex condition such as neurogenic bladder. While this product will probably not harm you (other than lighten your pocketbook), it is very doubtful that it will alter your incidences of UTI if you have other SCI-related issues that have not been sufficiently addressed (such as high pressures, stones, reflux, etc. etc.).

(KLD)