Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Airing out the dick?

you know, I have a lot of trouble calling my friends dad by his name because of that. he is called Dick.

I agree with you, but in my small shitty defense. I was being sarcastic and using his wording intentionally. I usually call it a cock, or a bony pony, your cool tool, the sword of nothing else exists, ......anyway, um.... dick. im sorry I upset you.

Do you think we should have commercials about how we should not name our kids dick........I mean call a penis a dick? I actually wondered that but never got to ask anyone. that. by the way, what do you suppose my friends are all calling me these days? My first name is jody. my last name is mcfee (mcbeast, mcfeast, mcfaster.....we all got to be named something I guess. but really Im sorry I upset you though.

Aye dick you should have some tuff skin by now, silly willy. My name is Alex and you could call me what you like! Relax and enjoy this smooth day my bro.

Here you go buds, this is my favorite movie, I watched it seven times in a row once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1oaw5Ns8hw

I used to have a friend named conception.

we all called her love child. I think the baseball player named peter lacock though proly wished his name was richard.
    I know a lot of people in real life named rich, ricky and richard. they were all dicks.
    .....oh god, im sorry. It must be the new meds. I just say shi ,I mean stuff.

alex you asshole why did you call your weiner a dick anyway? see!

My wife and I have a friend named Gay. She has a lot of problems with that. She has considered changing it a couple of times but feels it will offend her parents. They apparently named her after one of her grandfathers whose surname was Gay.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    To those of you who are using the name Dick instead of Penis-Alyhigh and Jody. Think about what you are doing. I grew up with the name Dick, which is a nickname of Richard. What if I was to use your name in such a way. Maybe like-gotta scratch my Jody. Alyhigh, don't know your name but let me know so I can use it the way you use my name. JERK!
    Dont be a dick, Dick.... Are you really that uptight?

There's a retired NASCAR driver named Dick Trickle. Think of the torment he's gone through.
    Just another tricky day. C5/6 incomplete, 43 years out.

You'll get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Paul View Post
    There's a retired NASCAR driver named Dick Trickle. Think of the torment he's gone through.
    It's even worse on forms: Trickle, Dick

It's the beauty of the English language that words can nave multiple meanings, ie: Dick is acting like a dick over the airing out of a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    To those of you who are using the name Dick instead of Penis-Alyhigh and Jody. Think about what you are doing. I grew up with the name Dick, which is a nickname of Richard. What if I was to use your name in such a way. Maybe like-gotta scratch my Jody. Alyhigh, don't know your name but let me know so I can use it the way you use my name. JERK!
    Suck my dick!