Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Air Gauge for Roho by John Crow

i know john. i'll send him a message for him to check on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks View Post
    i know john. i'll send him a message for him to check on it.
    Thank you.
    T-10 Paraplegic since September 1994 - Transverse Myelitis

he called me last week to make sure all was well. he said he was going to revamp his web site. that could be the problem. i will email him. donnie wyatt
    Last edited by rollin' man; 05-09-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff View Post
    Just a fyi; the Roho Low pro is 2" and the High pro is 4", they also have a 3" now.
    Oops! My bad!

Really? A 3"? PT never mentioned that. That might work the best. 2" is too little, 4" sits me too high (I'm 6'2").

Thanks McDuff!

I have both 3" and 4", I use 4 for my chair since I'm in it all day, I use the 3 in my tub and also as my driving pad in our rv for longer trips. It is more stable and I don't "sway" near as much when driving, as when I use the 4.

But I have a pressure sore spot that is always on the verge of opening up, so I use the 4 for most of life. I can't use a 2", my isch's bottom out no matter what air pressure I use.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Quote Originally Posted by rollin' man View Post
    he called me last week to make sure all was well. he said he was going to revamp his web site. that could be the problem. i will email him. donnie wyatt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chris-k View Post
    Oops! My bad!

Really? A 3"? PT never mentioned that. That might work the best. 2" is too little, 4" sits me too high (I'm 6'2").

Thanks McDuff!
    I guess we haven't done a very good job of letting the world know about our Mid Profile products!

We offer Mid Profile cushions in both the QUADTRO SELECT series and 1R (single valve) series. In terms of inflated height, the Mid Profile is about 3.25", falling right between our Low Profile (2.5" inflated height) and High Profile (4" inflated height) series cushions. We don't offer all sizes in the Mid Profile products, so check to confirm your size is one that is offered before you order.

http://www.therohogroup.com/products...ct_cushion.jsp

Tom Borcherding
    The ROHO Group
    tomb@therohogroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Khamel View Post
    I just ordered one of the John Crow pressure gauges. How long did you have to wait for delivery? Just curious. Thanks

Keith
    Keith, I just checked my paypal account, it shows no activity, this is John, would you contact me at johncrow2277@yahoo.com ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crowmagnum View Post
    Keith, I just checked my paypal account, it shows no activity, this is John, would you contact me at johncrow2277@yahoo.com ? Thanks

Email sent. Thank you.

Sorry people, mybad leaving the faulty paypal button on my website, I've removed it, if anyone else has used the paypal button please go out there and cancel the pending purchase. I'm ordering the goodies to build 5 gauges. My website is out there, www.precisecushionair.com, contact me at johncrow2277@yahoo.com if you're interested in a gauge, again, Sorry for any confusion.
    John Crow