Thread: who says pain can't be funny

who says pain can't be funny

so i've been in a bad way, what else is new,. real bad scary bad.

Have to do some laundry, wash it star moving it from the waher to the dryer acid dip fire lancinating pain and electric shocks all at one knees buckle get up and promptly pain puke into the newly washed clothes. pain tears rolling down my face, on the floor still gagging and extremem nausea laughing at the freshly washed, now puked on clothes i'm lying kn and the phone rings, struggle tk get it and my wife cheerily asks how i'm doing having seen me buckle and droo from p ain a few times before she left for work.

Hears me laughing ans cheerily says glad you are better you were soooo bad this morning. she hangs up and all icould do was continue laughing at the insanity of my life.

Best laugh (between crying and puking I've had jn a whiile.

Fuck my life

Ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Oh Ket, I'm so sorry for what you go through! I had a similar experience yesterday but made it to the toilet. Can't keep my blood pressure up. I thought if anyone saw me like that, they would discard me as mad. It's good to know, at least you would have understood.

I hope and pray you have a good day soon!
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson