Thread: new- accessible hotel in costa rica- tranquillity hill

new- accessible hotel in costa rica- tranquillity hill

hello, my name is daniel maclellan, owner of hotel tranquillity hill in palmares, costa rica. i am from canada and am now living in costa rica. i am a C5 quad of 42 years. .
    i wanted to tell you about the recent improvements in our hotel. we just finished building two w/c accessible units with wheel-in showers and kitchenette, and a 6m x 12m swimming pool that features a wheel-in ramp for easy access. the entire property is accessible as well. we are located in the central valley, 40 minutes from the San Jose airport, 45 minutes from some ocean beaches and nearby many great tourist offerings. our climate is 26-28 degrees nearly every day of the year. it is a great place for persons with disabilities looking to escape the winters, but not wanting to go to an excessively hot climate, or all-inclusive resort. you can get more information here at our website.
    www.tranquillityhill.com

the rates are very affordable, and we will do everything in our power to make your stay with us comfortable and memorable. we will be very happy to do whatever it takes to meet your needs. please consider us for your next vacation to a warm sunny climate.

and, please contact me if you need any further information.
    thank you

Hello Dan! Roger told the project was coming along; great to see you on CC. I like the looks of the ramped pool. A getaway from the winter rains of Vancouver.

Bookmarked your website. Hope to get down there next winter. Thanks

Wow....thank you for posting I went to Costa Rica when I was a walker, I can't wait to go back.