Thread: Sorry Cambridge Elevator, I retract that endorsement

Blog Entries

Sorry Cambridge Elevator, I retract that endorsement

I'm sorry, after today I cannot any longer endorse your elevator product. I don't believe a consumer needs to wait entrapped in their elevator 24 hrs for a service tech. to arrive without having a reasonably simple means of getting the doors open if elevator is on a floor, and even move the cab via hydraulic hand pump. In fact the hand pump exists for the tech to level the cab on a floor, so why not for the consumer?
    Do I sound like a person who lost the better part of his day trapped in his elevator, and cellar, whole day's worth of plans wasted, no work done, no warmth of afternoon sun, no rehab, nothing otherwise accomplished?
    Shit, Damn, Bitch, Fucking, Fuckity, Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck!
    There, I feel better. But I'm still taking this matter up with the engineering of Cambridge Elevator. Keep everyone posted.

what?! you were left there for a day???
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Western Australia - Hammer wielding daemon
    The fire brigade can get you out. Then bill the elevator company for the defect.

I would have freaked out.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Wow, Tim, just saw this post, that sucks. Whatever happened? Did they repair it ok? You definitely should have some sort of alarm that maybe sounds outside or something so the fire dept. or whatever could come to assist, maybe they should have a key to the house too? This could be dangerous.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred