Hey everyone,

My name is Brad, I'm 27 and have been married for 5 years with two dogs. I was injured last January (2012) in a motorcycle accident. I'll start by saying I've been riding motorcycles for 20 years. I was on my way to work and there was too much gravel in a corner to go around. So I had to lock up the brakes and slide off the road into the grass, not too bad right? Ended up landing in a ditch on my left side. My T6 vertebrae shattered, severing my spinal cord. Other than that, not a scratch on me.

I was in rehab for 2 months and driving myself back to work in 5. I'm an architect, so I was very fortunate to be able to do 90% of what I used to do before my injury. So far everything is going well, except I'm still dealing with some pretty severe neuropathic pain. This has also been quite the emotional roller coaster, as you all know, but I trust that God has a plan and will use my situation for my good and His glory.

Having only been in a chair a little over a year, it still feels very new and I know I will have lots of questions. Hopefully before too long I will have a lot to contribute as well.