Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good morning world

You are making me miss the countryside! Peace Fountain on the Canadian side of the Detroit River. Belle Aisle and Detroit beyond. The occasional ship goes by which I love. I have three large windows on the backside of my condo on ground level ... and this is what I see from each.

Other than that, a freaking parking lot. lol On the right is an assisted living centre ... I plan on retiring there when I can no longer live on my own.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Last time I went home I shot this ... probably a lot greener now. Won't see my brother for a while as planting season should be soon (after fix everything at the beginning of the season ends, lol).
    Last edited by lynnifer; 05-12-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    More urban than I would like, but it ain't bad...
    Urban? That's barely suburban!

City's can have a lot of beauty as well as the country. I bet those are Canadian geese ey. As an ex builder I love to go up to Portland and see the wonderful stuff that we humans have made.
    Last edited by flying; 05-14-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

I'm moving to the city soon and not thrilled. The best part of KS has always been the view. There are no ppl here! I'd take a photo off the back porch but I'm techno challenged and don't seem to care. 3 acres I do nothing to but look at. Gotta love that.