Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good morning world

Blog Entries
    This one is looking out the back window to the northeast at midsummer. They had just cut the hay in the field.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Donno, you're looking at my dream everyday! Land and a barn! The clothesline is so adorable! If you have chickens I'm really going to be jealous of your piece of Heaven on earth. It's a beautiful place!!!
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

Donno that sure is a nice looking place you live in. Kind of looks like a post card.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Blog Entries
    Here is one looking to the northwest...
    Unfortunately, we don't own the field, just the view. No chickens, but many of the neighbors have them.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Gorgeous!!! But looking at the snow gave me zingers...lol! Even better you don't own it; a view without taxes, chicken without the work! Hopefully your neighbors sell or gift you fresh eggs.

Speaking of, our neighbors to the left purchased their house from San Fran, sight unseen. When they moved in, they thought our back yard was their property as it appeared from the listing pictures. They were so excited about all the bird feeders and planted vegetable garden. We had to break the news to them while they were checking out the tomatoes in what they thought was their garden. It was funny but I felt bad for them too. Their backyard is tiny.

I'm grateful for the creek line, but our view to the left is no post card. It faces the back of their house and kitchen window, about 60' away. We were the first house in the sub and were able to get a larger lot than most. We're talking about moving soon - build or buy, don't know yet, but land and privacy is a must!

I'm running the heater out here today. Think I missed spring and summer, it's cold! Hope you enjoy that view today!
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

Shot looking out the window last week , with blooming pear tree overlooking the Truckee Meadows of Reno, NV.
    More urban than I would like, but it ain't bad...

Better, is this pogonip (freezing fog) shot from my deck. Sun hitting 8000 ft Peavine Peak above....

Awesome view, Arndog! I wouldn't notice the urbanest for the beautiful mountains!

— Marianne Williamson

Beautiful views you guys have!! This thread shows me again how beautiful the States are. I love this country!!

It's still snowing here.