Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good morning world

Good morning world

So what do you see out your window when your up and going?
    This is what I see.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

This is what my cat sees

My room with a view...
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by Charlottes Web View Post
    My room with a view...
    Very beautiful, so do you live in the country, or just have a very big back yard?

I like this thread.

Thank you, Flying. I live in a subdivision with an average size back yard. What you see is considered common ground, owned by the Home Owners Association. There's a BB court in the distance to the left, a nice playground to the right, and a creek running off of the Harpeth River at the tree line. A variety of wildlife and the sounds from the birds are as lovely as the view.

My husband built the screened porch which I call my office. I keep my laptop out here and have heaters for the cold months.

I love your view! My Grandfather had cattle. I loved to heard them on horseback. Bet it can be done from the right chair too! We're keeping an eye our for land, maybe building. Chicken are on my "must have" list!

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Very beautiful, so do you live in the country, or just have a very big back yard?
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

Charlottes Web Your porch looks lovely and what a great place to have your "office" and spent some time.
    I through this together so that I could get of my pour butt and my wife can seat, an we can play cards on the south facing front porch.
    OK smart people how do you make two pictures show up in the same post.
    Last edited by flying; 05-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.

So you look out the window and see a bunch of bullshit? I overlook my chickencoop so you know what I'm looking at.

Beautiful view you have, I'm jealous.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Wow, that's a great set up!!! My husband has talked about building a swinging bed on the porch. I've found some nice examples over the years. But, I think he's afraid I'll never come inside again. With a good critter net and thick memory foam he would have good reason to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Charlottes Web Your porch looks lovely and what a great place to have your "office" and spent some time.
    I through this together so that I could get of my pour butt and my wife can seat, an we can play cards on the south facing front porch.
    OK smart people how do you make two pictures show up in the same post.

— Marianne Williamson

Blog Entries
    This is straight out of my back window, looking north - taken in late Summer.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury