Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what if

what if

Lets say you are set for life (unlimited money). what would you do different? how would you change your life? I know this is a dumb question but it's okay because I'm stoned! lol. anyways as for me, I would like to own a couple different spots around the country. in the mountains, by a lake, by a beach and maybe in the middle of a city. nice sky rise building looking over the city. have like four beautiful nurses follow me everywhere and helping me with my everyday routine. an awesome view, some good music some good weed and I'm good. and new wheel chairs and bed of course. With the best mattress around
    Creeper619

My Daddy said, I'd never be rich because I would give it all away. Before I tossed it to the more needy, remodeling and making my home more accessible, including an elevator and Juliet balcony would be tops on the list. I would bypass DME companies and insurance for chairs and equipment. Maybe hire a chauffeur to take me shopping and interpreter to translate my thoughts back to me.
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

I would hire a "Life Events creator". This person would be responsible for making things happen to me, apparently at random, and would have full authority and flexibility. Such events might include:

• having pretty girls hit on me at random
    • winning supermarket-dashes
    • arranging gas-station hold-ups for me so I can tackle the assailant and be heralded as a have-a-go-hero on evening news
    • the possibilities are endless
    Each day I would wake up knowing it was gonna be a pretty cool day....

I was just talking to some one the other day about this. I'd tip everyone I met. I'd like to tip the cook, not just the waitress. I'd like to tip the guy at the hardware store that leaps out to open the door for me. I'd like to tip the toll collector. It would be great to leave a trail behind me of people with 20 bills and smiles.

When I win the lottery,120+ mill. I am going put together my own team of doctors and find a way to fix SCI!!!
    C-6,complete

I'd buy a country that was downtrodden, war torn and has suffered for centuries and then turn it all around for them as Queen. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I'd buy a country that was downtrodden, war torn and has suffered for centuries and then turn it all around for them as Queen. lol
    "Queen Lynnifer the First of Canada"...!!!!!

I love it...!!!!

I'd do all the important stuff like take care of my parents and college funds for those who need it, yada yada yada. Then I would buy thousands of acres and build a wheelchair accessible tree house with an elevator, bathroom, kitchen, awesome living room with lots of views, and killer hunting blind on the patio. A wheelchair accessible tree house would be so fantastic to wake up in. I'd put outdoor surround sound speakers all through my tree and have the best parties ever. Now where is my money????
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    "Queen Lynnifer the First of Canada"...!!!!!

I love it...!!!!

You can be the village idiot ... LOL!!! I kid, I joke!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

How much? Well, if I had millions? Or billions?

• A wheelchair accessible yacht (with a full crew of course). Must sleep at least 10 guests!
    • Accessible jet to travel around to...
      • My accessible homes around the world (and my yacht!).

• Personal nursing staff (KLD you want to supervise?), PT and doctor for sure.

Of course I would fund SCI research and set up a scholarship fund for the disabled.

Last, but not least, I'd hire private police to write tickets and tow away the cars of all the idiots who park in handicapped spaces illegally (well, in my town anyway).