Thread: Method of intraspinal cell delivery found to be safe, well-tolerated, and promising f

Method of intraspinal cell delivery found to be safe, well-tolerated, and promising f

GO NEURALSTEM GO!

Method of intraspinal cell delivery found to be safe, well-tolerated, and promising for other spinal cord conditions

ROCKVILLE, Md., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) announced that final data on the intraspinal delivery method employed in its NSI-566 Phase I trial to treat amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease) was presented today at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting. In a presentation called "Intraspinal Stem Cell Transplantation in ALS, A Phase I Trial: Cervical Microinjection Safety Outcomes," Jonathan Patrick Riley, MD, of the Department of Neurological Surgery at Emory University, in Atlanta, GA, presented data from all 18 procedures, in 15 patients, treated in Phase I. (Three of the patients returned to the trial for subsequent treatments in a different region of the spinal cord.) continue.............

http://www.benzinga.com/pressrelease...Press+Releases)

More good news for SCI. Hopefully now that the delivery method for the cells has no negative side effects, it will be one less hurdle for their SCI trial.

ok just need the right cocktail now
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature