Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add your voice to the $2 million California Cure! Send FAX or EMAIL

Add your voice to the $2 million California Cure! Send FAX or EMAIL

Deadline: 1 May 0900hr (California Time)
    Send FAX (free & online) or email to California Assembly Appropriations Committee

You did it once and now we want you to do it again!

Your faxes and emails got the California House of Representative's Health Committee to approve two million dollars in annual funding for paralysis cure.

Now, we need your strength to get it through the powerful Appropriations Committee which meets at 9AM on 1 May.

It's up to you again. Send your fax (free and online) or email now to support Roman's law in California for $2 million annually in cure money!

AB714 (Wieckowski D), also known as Roman's Law, will directly fund the Roman Reed Spinal Cord Injury Research Grant Fund and Core Laboratory. In addition, it will also provide a research funding account and lab to the University of California to fund and carry out pioneering science to advance the field of spinal cord injury research. AB714 will also provide funding to ALL of the best spinal cord injury research scientists at Universities, Industry and Colleges in California.

You'll be called upon again for the many committees that this must go through and you're voice at EVERY stage will be the deciding factor.

Send fax or email today.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

BTW, I've been told by the Reeds that FAX IS BEST! I guess it has a larger impact.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Sent
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

sent

sent
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

sent
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Sent it!

Fax has been sent. Thanks for making this so easy to do.