Thread: A Veteran fighting for other Vets

Exclamation A Veteran fighting for other Vets

http://sci.rutgers.edu/fightingforthecure.org/index.html

Please check out the above site and support this world class Army Reserve boxer fighting to raise funds for all of us. I'd love to see all the veterans on CareCure and their friends and family members support this night. If you're going to be in the area that night call your reservations in and go! If you can't make it then help to sponsor a vet who would like to attend. We need to break through to an actual clinical trial that involves surgeries and infusions in chronic injuries.

My family of veterans will be supporting this event and Captain Boyd Nelson as he fights for us.

We'd like to hear from other Army vets! We can't hear you!!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Looks like a great event.....!!!!!

So where is this? At Rutgers or BB Kings place in Memphis? I can't find it on the site. The BB King link won't open.

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    So where is this? At Rutgers or BB Kings place in Memphis? I can't find it on the site. The BB King link won't open.

Sorry, Bald. It should open but:

BB King Blues Club and Grill, 237 West 42nd Street (Between 7th and 8th Avenues), NYC.

With a reputation as the site of many extraordinary boxing events, this exceptional mid-town Manhattan venue is the perfect place for Fighting for the Cure.

Parking: Several parking structures are within two blocks in every direction. Many of the facilities have handicapped parking.
    Wheelchair Accessibility: BB King Blues Club is wheelchair accessible. There is an elevator from the entrance to the event level.
    Please let us know if there will be people in wheelchairs at your table.
    Questions about accessibility? Contact Jim: info@fightingforthecure.org

--------------------
    Fighting for the Cure
    The Spinal Cord Injury Project
    Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
    604 Allison Road, D-25
    Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 USA
    Phone: 732.445.6573
    Fax: 732.445.2063
    www.fightingforthecure.org
    info@fightingforthecure.org

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.