Thread: VA and Benefit assistance

VA and Benefit assistance

I wanted to give you all some information if you are Veteran, AD or a spouse. If you are having issues with the red tape ya'll know that the VA and mil is great at I wanted to share with you a contact that is great. He is a Navy Veteran, over 100% rated and helps mil and Veterans along with their spouses with dealing with that red tape. He knows his shit big time. If you are on Facebook please visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Veter...299939?fref=ts . His name is Alan Alford and he is a huge help for us and a great asset.

I hope you do not mind me sharing this information.
    I miss my birds and being able to run! Syrinx's at T2-T6 and T9-T10 prominence of CC at T7-8 DDD at T6-7,T7-7 and T8-9, fusion at C5,6,7, in other words totally screwed up lol

That site seems mainly for gulf war vets and gulf war illnesses. I do not like the way that they continually bash the VA, but that's just me.

I always recommend this site;
    http://vets.yuku.com/
    because they have a complete coverage of all issues that concern vets, not just gulf war healthcare issues and frustrations. If you sign up for the site, you will never receive advertising or spam from them. If you don't sign up and just want to lurk for a while that is OK too, but you will have to endure some ads on site. This site is run by raters and VSO's and others with a history of working for and with the VA.

The information I gathered from this site got me a 100% rating after 35 years being out of the military. I didn't even know I was qualified before I found the site. Try it. Please.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Theres alot of Gulf War Vets on there but also alot of nam vets, and current conflict vets. Alan is well rounded and covers everything from AO to PTSD to neuro diseases and disorders to burn pits, you name it its covered. If you message him a specific question he'll get right back to you and help asap
    I miss my birds and being able to run! Syrinx's at T2-T6 and T9-T10 prominence of CC at T7-8 DDD at T6-7,T7-7 and T8-9, fusion at C5,6,7, in other words totally screwed up lol

I will take a look at that site. I am always up for getting better and more information that can help me and the other vets i try to help. Thank you