Thread: Hand rims

Hand rims

Best and cheapest place to buy hand rims for my TiLite..I need the ones that have the rubber coating..I'm a c6 no hand function ..the coating came off mine.
    Louie Gonzalez
    C6 C7

Quote Originally Posted by Louie0611 View Post
    Best and cheapest place to buy hand rims for my TiLite..I need the ones that have the rubber coating..I'm a c6 no hand function ..the coating came off mine.
    Contact me and let me know what size you're looking for.

stephen@bike-on.com

Q-grips

I'm very pleased with my Q-grips. Excellent grip and quite durable, much better in boyh respects than the standard vinyl coating. I bought mine from wheelchaircushionsage.com

Quote Originally Posted by endo_aftermath View Post
    I'm very pleased with my Q-grips. Excellent grip and quite durable, much better in boyh respects than the standard vinyl coating. I bought mine from wheelchaircushionsage.com
    I wonder if I picked up a pair of used Q-grips. Are they similar to vinyls but not quite so sticky?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I have a pair of Sun Rims with the coating on the hand and solid tubes.PM me if interested.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

I still have 2 sets of 24" Sun Rims with the inserts.They also have the rubber coating on rims.Will take 75.00 with shipping. Thanks

No Title

I have 2 sets of these rims. Looking to get 75.00 for each set and that includes shipping.