View Poll Results: Do you agree with the statement?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do gaming companies care about disable people?

1 50.00%
  • Why is it so hard for gaming companies to target the disable?

1 50.00%

Thread: My Xbox Controller

Thumbs up My Xbox Controller

I'm not sure how many of you are into Xbox gaming but I'm a huge fan of Xbox gaming. After my accident I had a C6 SCI and I thought my gaming days were behind me. I searched all over the Internet and found nothing. After several years I was going to therapy and a buddy of mine showed me a YouTube video of a quad playing the Xbox. So I went to the site and got myself one. I'm not in any way involved with this company but I'm really happy with the controller and the ability to play the Xbox again. The least I can do is pass it along because I know as a gamer the difference that it made in my life. If you like to know we're I got it you can go to the link below. Happy gaming

www.lppad.com

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    Do your hands work at all? I have always wanted to try video games but my hands don't work at all. How can you push the buttons when they are so close together, I would be mashing 2 or 3 at once.

There are 2 or 3 controllers being made and one is mouth operated.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

http://quadcontrol.com/ is a great one that uses sip and puff control and mouth joystick
    C4 incomplete since 1985

My Xbox controller

No, my hands or fingers don't work at all. I'm a C5-C6 SCI and I only have wrist moment and som arm movement. The controller works fine for me, the buttons are really big but not huge. All I have to do is place my fingers, Knuckles ad or hand over the buttons an let it fall. The action is engage immediately and so far I have no had any problems using it. I'm aweare of the other remote controlls I the market but the price tag is ridiculous. So for the price that I paid for my LPpad I'm extremely satisfied.
    Last edited by StanGamer; 04-26-2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Not done with the comment.