Thread: miralax? who do we believe

miralax? who do we believe

I didn't post the whole article here. I felt that would be up to the moderator.

http://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/the...alzheimer.html
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

Would like to know what the nurse's or Dr's say since I use this daily

Honestly, this is the first that I have heard of these issues. We don't routinely use miralax where I work, but do know that we have upon occasion. And we certainly use some of the other medications listed in the article.

I would like to further explore this before i make comments about it. If you are at all worried, I would encourage you to speak with your physician about alternatives to managing your bowel program. Please don't just stop it if you are taking it routinely as you could end up with other issues.
    CKF

Wll given that "gutsense" is a website selling such things as " Ageless Nutrition Daily Packs" and other tree hugging crap I find their claims dubious at best.

What the FDA has said is that no long-term studies or studies with children have been conducted...period. That does not mean that there are problems but the statement can be manipulated to suggest problems by those inclined to do so.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Blog Entries
    Autism used to be "caused" by childhood immunizations. Because many believed this, we now have the return of things like whooping cough. Look for rigorous science behind any such claims.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Wll given that "gutsense" is a website selling such things as " Ageless Nutrition Daily Packs" and other tree hugging crap I find their claims dubious at best.
    I didn't notice that part Serg. at some point I'm going to e-mail Merck about this. This stuff works way different then colace, colace only put a little water around hard shit balls. Miralax fills the fece with water.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

Talking

I read the article, read the post and going to Wally world tomorrow to buy Miralax, cause I have ran out.