Thread: Hook up on front caster wheels

Hook up on front caster wheels

I know most people have gone to the soft roll front casters but I am a fan of the rolleblade style. I needed some new ones and ended up calling a skate company I found online. I talked to Carol and told her they were for my chair and I didn't need an eight pack. She hooked me up! She said they have tons of singles in all sizes had hardness laying around and would love to get rid of them. So if you need some call these guys and ask for Carol. 1800-554-1235.

Bryce

PS I have nothing to do with their business I just wanted to pass on the info because they were so great to work with! skates.com

Quote Originally Posted by BJH View Post
    I know most people have gone to the soft roll front casters but I am a fan of the rolleblade style. I needed some new ones and ended up calling a skate company I found online. I talked to Carol and told her they were for my chair and I didn't need an eight pack. She hooked me up! She said they have tons of singles in all sizes had hardness laying around and would love to get rid of them. So if you need some call these guys and ask for Carol. 1800-554-1235.

Bryce

PS I have nothing to do with their business I just wanted to pass on the info because they were so great to work with! skates.com
    For people who use attached electric or manual handbikes in their chairs, or freewheels, were softroll casters dosen`t worth, maybe only because they are cooler with the aluminium hubs, but a rollerblade 110mm in 84A hardness give a really good ride even in outdoors.
    In my next chair i will go for this type of wheels, there is a big difference in rolling resistence compared with softroll, specially inside and turns are much easier and make the chair lighter.
    There are others brands, but my recommendations about hardness is not go more than 86A.

BTW, Protos makes really cool 110mm wheels with aluminium hubs in differents colours and tires, but they are 88A.
    Last edited by totoL1; 04-18-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    there is a big difference in rolling resistence compared with softroll, specially inside and turns are much easier and make the chair lighter.
    There are others brands, but my recommendations about hardness is not go more than 86A.
    I agree. I've been using rollerblade wheels for 18 years now. They work great for me.