Thread: Easy Stand 6000 Glider issue w/skin

Easy Stand 6000 Glider issue w/skin

I don't understand what the deal is I continue to get a raw spot near my tailbone from using my glider. I adjusted it, and it is still an issue. I am so frustrated by this. I want to do some cardio! Anyway, my sister suggested putting some sheepskin on the seat of the glider. Does anyone have an opinion on this? Also, I have been searching on the internet for places to purchase and found sheepskin isn't too cheap. Does anyone know where I can purchase some affordable sheepskin?
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

I assume you have the Roho inflatable cushion? You could try changing the pressure in either direction to see if it makes a difference. I actually replaced the cushion on mine with a section cut out of a Stimulite Classic cushion and haven't had any skin-related problems.

Quote Originally Posted by EastRando View Post
    I assume you have the Roho inflatable cushion? You could try changing the pressure in either direction to see if it makes a difference. I actually replaced the cushion on mine with a section cut out of a Stimulite Classic cushion and haven't had any skin-related problems.
    I am a little confused about what you are referring to? I am talking about a piece of exercise equipment that you can use as a standing frame or a glider for exercise, and it does not have a cushion. Are you attaching a cushion to the seat of this?
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

You can see that having a roho insert is an option on Easystand equipment.

http://www.easystand.com/product/pro...s-and-pricing/
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    You can see that having a roho insert is an option on Easystand equipment.

http://www.easystand.com/product/pro...s-and-pricing/

Thanks, November! I guess I should have done some research. I will try my $50 sheepskin and hopefully, there will be no more issues.
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

Have you tried not using the seat in full upright position? Once you are standing up, lower the seat just enough so it doesn't make contact with your tailbone area.

FWIW, I use my glider with the seat all the way down. I transfer onto it, strap in my feet and knees and then pull myself upright (sit-to-stand). Then I glide for a while and then do a bunch of sit-to-stands. This is not for everyone as the seat is all the way down. You don't want to fall. You're injury looks low enough where this may not cause you any issues.