Thread: Taking another step closer to a cure.

Taking another step closer to a cure.

quote:
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Botto is hoping sometime in 2006 to make a trip to the Reeve-Irvine Institute in California for the major spinal cord operation, which is believed will enable him to begin walking again.
    The operation, which would take place under the direction of Botto's longtime physician, Dr. Hans Keirstead of the Reeve-Irvine Institute, involves the removal of blood tissue or DNA from the patient's nose to be injected into the affected area of the spinal cord.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

http://www.goodnewsblog.com/2005/05/...oser-to-a-cure

"I'm very confident about the operation I'm going to have. I believe in it, and Dr. Keirstead has told me personally that it will work. Right now, it's just a matter of getting the DEA to approve it,"
    This article is like the "Cool Article" thread, i.e., vague, leaving more questions than answers.

Thanx manouli, no reflection on you at, I appreciate your efforts and the contribtions to the forum.

You're getting almost as good as Max

wish u the best!

Schmeky, go for it! I am wishing you the best, and any gains will be a bless.

I want all of you to see what i am reading when they send me the articles, I don't want anyone to mish anything regarding any news. manouli.

I meant missing anything.

manouli,

The article references the "DEA", Drug Enforcement Administration, which has nothing to do with the FDA.

Tells me the article is, uh, how can I say this, kinda off center

Originally posted by Schmeky:

You're getting almost as good as Max
    Please! In 5 years maybe!...! Max digs up the arcane, the tangential, the tertiary...

All hail Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no competition here.

lol lol, i agreed with you 100 percent with Max's articles, but no competition here just passing information the good and bad, you decide. I just received 2 more, I will scan it well before I put it here after I come for work. Be well,manouli.

Dear Doctor
    My name is pavel pasla (Nationality Indian) , 26 years old .After graduation I have
    done postgraduation in information technology, suddenly big wrong with me that my scooter hit a trolley,
    I complete loss of sensation bellow nipple level in a scooter accident ( ( on 2/7/01 ) .. Doctor advised surgery which we refused.I was treated conservatively with I/V fluids antibiotics analgesics and cervical traction with a crutchfield's cervical traction.
    After 3 1/2 years, I am in wheelchair ,I am regular in my physiotherapy in two time daily morning & evening with my helper in my own house.After an accident long time My legs are shivring sometimes.
    my hand grip is not much. Some time i am standing with clipper with the help of others. my serculation of
    blood in my legs are proper.I am 90% dependent on others. I was also take treatment of Ayurvadic from Kerla ( Trivendram) in India.Where they bath me with different oils. But I feel not much improvement so I left the treatment after 3 months.
    . My whole reports does not scan properly so I type the whole reports . My father also went in England and concern Dr. M.S.Kausar. I attaching his report ,I also attaching the new and old MRI report ,and also attaching the report prepaid by the doctor who has treated me during all this perood (REPORT 2).
    So please tell me that have any chance of my recovery with your treatment. please tell me that how much chance of my recovery and if possible please tell me the percentage of my recovery.Can I stand on my feet once again ?Also tell me the money which is needed for treament & time of period. Please tell me the way of treatment like surgery, injection type etc.

I am sure you must pay attention to my mail. I am very worried about my future because its too difficult to live in thiis position.. Please give me answer & whole details earlier as soon as possible.
    Waitting your answer .

Yours sinceirly,
    Pavel Pasla,H.No. 352/1,Phaghwari Mohalla,V.P.O.- Garha,Jalandhar Cantt,Punjab,India
    Mobile No.- 0981482297,
    Tel.(H) - 0181-3953235.

Dear Doctor
    My name is pavel pasla (Nationality Indian) , 26 years old .After graduation I have
    done postgraduation in information technology, suddenly big wrong with me that my scooter hit a trolley,
    I complete loss of sensation bellow nipple level in a scooter accident ( ( on 2/7/01 ) .. Doctor advised surgery which we refused.I was treated conservatively with I/V fluids antibiotics analgesics and cervical traction with a crutchfield's cervical traction.
    After 3 1/2 years, I am in wheelchair ,I am regular in my physiotherapy in two time daily morning & evening with my helper in my own house.After an accident long time My legs are shivring sometimes.
    my hand grip is not much. Some time i am standing with clipper with the help of others. my serculation of
    blood in my legs are proper.I am 90% dependent on others. I was also take treatment of Ayurvadic from Kerla ( Trivendram) in India.Where they bath me with different oils. But I feel not much improvement so I left the treatment after 3 months.
    . My whole reports does not scan properly so I type the whole reports . My father also went in England and concern Dr. M.S.Kausar. I attaching his report ,I also attaching the new and old MRI report ,and also attaching the report prepaid by the doctor who has treated me during all this perood (REPORT 2).
    So please tell me that have any chance of my recovery with your treatment. please tell me that how much chance of my recovery and if possible please tell me the percentage of my recovery.Can I stand on my feet once again ?Also tell me the money which is needed for treament & time of period. Please tell me the way of treatment like surgery, injection type etc.

I am sure you must pay attention to my mail. I am very worried about my future because its too difficult to live in thiis position.. Please give me answer & whole details earlier as soon as possible.
    Waitting your answer .

Yours sinceirly,
    Pavel Pasla,H.No. 352/1,Phaghwari Mohalla,V.P.O.- Garha,Jalandhar Cantt,Punjab,India
    Mobile No.- 0981482297,
    Tel.(H) - 0181-3953235.

pavel_pasla26@yahoo.com

Pavel if u havent got answer may b wrong thread, create new topic.

Warm regards,
    Shweta.