Thread: Q's Moving

Q's Moving

I have a few questions im making a permanent move to cali or nevada..
    I know alot of sci folks stay on the west coast.

So I was wondering hows health care in cali and just overall living??

I spoke with a doc and I cant take this weather here nomore along with nothing to do also these old country folks mentality..

Quote Originally Posted by MADPRODUCER View Post
    I have a few questions im making a permanent move to cali or nevada..
    I know alot of sci folks stay on the west coast.

So I was wondering hows health care in cali and just overall living??

I spoke with a doc and I cant take this weather here nomore along with nothing to do also these old country folks mentality..
    It is hard to beat the weather in Southern California. Do you have Medicare? Renting an apartment can be expensive (depends on location).
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

cool!

I don't have have medicare. I had medicaid but I don't even have that anymore..
    There this guy that hasve my identity so everytime his name '' CONVICTED FELON '' come up they cut me off.. Even though the guy climbed up his girlfriend 3 story window it's still me, hahaha..
    LONG STORY thinking about it gives me anxiety.

Im sick of everything here.. If I gotta go through bullshit at least I wanted be in beautiful weather..

I want my medicaid back until I finish school then buy into a medicare or something for my secondary..
    I know you gotta pay to play. If I did it would be santa monica huntington beach or weho noholly who knows..
    Medicaid hard to get going in cali????
    everything got fucked up after them katrina mofos came here.. them katrina mofos just like the state of texas, let me stop I know a few people jaws tight right now..

California is about broke and I understand Medicaid there is rough to get into. No I idea on Nevada.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I once talked to this quad from Arizona years ago who was vacationing here in Florida and he was telling me that Arizona had the best treatment for the disable. He told me that in got a new van every four years. Now this was back in the early 90s when I ran into him, I don't know if it is still the same there.

Quote Originally Posted by MADPRODUCER View Post
    I don't have have medicare. I had medicaid but I don't even have that anymore..
    There this guy that hasve my identity so everytime his name '' CONVICTED FELON '' come up they cut me off.. Even though the guy climbed up his girlfriend 3 story window it's still me, hahaha..
    LONG STORY thinking about it gives me anxiety.

Im sick of everything here.. If I gotta go through bullshit at least I wanted be in beautiful weather..

I want my medicaid back until I finish school then buy into a medicare or something for my secondary..
    I know you gotta pay to play. If I did it would be santa monica huntington beach or weho noholly who knows..
    Medicaid hard to get going in cali????
    G. I recall reading that you were a victim of identity theft. I would recommend a service such as LifeLock, but their CEO got hacked. I think Santa Monica still has rent control. Check out craigslist for prices. For your last question, I suggest you call Medicare (800-633-4227).

California budget woes could last a generation.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...98#post1686398

G, look at the link above. SCI-Nurse talks about medicaid/medicare in Cali.

You have zero health insurance now???
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash