Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombing

Blog Entries

Boston Bombing

Lets hope we catch and exterminate these vermin quickly!

The video and photographs from the scene are heart-wrenching.

The 'people' who did this are a waste of skin.

True. I'm afraid they'll be domestic and young. We shall see.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    We had a 19-year-old Somali Muslim kid try to blow up downtown
    Portland a few years ago. But they managed to catch him while
    he was planning the attack.

Feels like a similar scenario.

I'm hoping that this is an isolated incident. When I saw it on the news, I had that same sinking feeling that I had when 9/11 happened. My heart goes out to those that were hurt by this. I hope the person/persons responsible will be caught soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like amateurs.

My Blessings go to all in Boston. When are we as Americans going to wake up . We need Racial Profiling. It works in other countries. We need the death penalty. We need to initiate it within 30 days of your conviction. Activist groups are out of hand with civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like amateurs.
    Amateurs? I think not, crude bombs made to inflict maximum damage and carnage, placed after dog sweeps, all the top runners had finished probably lessening security in the dignitary stands, nah this person(s) planned this very well. Death and carnage was a secondary goal of this, the fear that has struck everyone coast to coast that no one is safe was primary goal. No there are just too many people with hateful hearts, be it domestic or foreign. This will something that all of us will have to deal with from now, so be vigilant. Live your life because that is what they want most is to take away your freedoms and your life style. Living your life is the best way to say "screw off dirt bag!"
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    My Blessings go to all in Boston. When are we as Americans going to wake up . We need Racial Profiling. It works in other countries. We need the death penalty. We need to initiate it within 30 days of your conviction. Activist groups are out of hand with civil rights.
    Joe this makes prefect sense until you become the racial profile they are looking for. We don't know if this is a foreign or domestic act of terror. Remember Oklahoma City would racial profiling have worked there, no Newtown CT. I am all for the death penalty, and for the most heinous of crimes like this the end should not be the easy way with a lethal injection so they can go to sleep and their heart stops.
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature