Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombing

I know what you are saying. I get really negative when I see things like this. We need to hang these people from the highest tree in public. I was a runner and really shocked they would pick this area. Too many innocent people as well as kids injured. It is a sad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    I know what you are saying. I get really negative when I see things like this. We need to hang these people from the highest tree in public. I was a runner and really shocked they would pick this area. Too many innocent people as well as kids injured. It is a sad situation.
    It's good to be upset and pissed, helps you focus on the important things like protecting the innocent.
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

The wheels of justice turn slowly. Justice demands that certainty supercedes speed.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    The wheels of justice turn slowly. Justice demands that certainty supercedes speed.

Indeed.

This is the quiet before the storm. Lots of itchy political triggers just waiting for the first shreds of news over who might be responsible. All the while hoping that the culprits are at the extremes of the opposite political persuasion. Even last night FNC channel was drawing comparisons to IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan, while NPR was hinting towards the right-wing home grown celebrating Patriots day, tax-day, Oklahoma etc. It is all quiet while people respect the grieving and button up their anger, but that will only last a day more....or until the first indications of a suspect.

I hate all this. And I hate was is about to come.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    Indeed.

This is the quiet before the storm. Lots of itchy political triggers just waiting for the first shreds of news over who might be responsible. All the while hoping that the culprits are at the extremes of the opposite political persuasion. Even last night FNC channel was drawing comparisons to IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan, while NPR was hinting towards the right-wing home grown celebrating Patriots day, tax-day, Oklahoma etc. It is all quiet while people respect the grieving and button up their anger, but that will only last a day more....or until the first indications of a suspect.

I hate all this. And I hate was is about to come.
    It would be nice if everyone could check their pre-conceived notions about who and why somebody did this. But don't hold your breath. I just hope we catch the responsible entity and don't equivocate over our response.

No kidding, remember Richard Jewell.

Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Westboro at its finest.

GOD SENT THE BOMBS!
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Whoever is at fault it's a good thing that the bombs weren't Timothy Mcveigh sized. No president or agency or law can keep us safe. Everyone needs to do the best they can to be aware all the time.

Good insight and comment. Slow justice isn't convenient, but it is more definite.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.