Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombing

Doesn't add up for you? Do you think this is all some imagined plot? Or that the brothers are being framed? They asshole terrorists mother does: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

If you want to know the sequence: http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/...ebar#explainer

Quote Originally Posted by flicka View Post
    It just doesn't add up for me, but maybe it's because I haven't read a comprehensive article on it as yet. I've heard bits and pieces, but some of it was just speculation and has since been changed. Does anyone have a news source that lays the horrific details out in the way they occured?

Riddle me this:

After killing a security guard, they highjacked a car and its driver. Correct?

Information gleaned from the highjacked victim says they discussed going to NYC to dump the rest of their bombs. Yes?

Then they robbed a convenience store, stopped for gas. The highjack victim escaped and called 911?

The police arrived in time to take down the older brother and he was also run down by his younger brother while the younger brother escaped in the highjacked vehicle?

Then...what? Police chased his stolen vehicle until he dumped the vehicle and took off on foot?

I'm sorry if all this has already been answered here somewhere, but I just haven't seen/heard a credible run-down of how it all unfolded. Something just doesn't seem right about it to me. I need to read more about.

Riddle me this:

After killing a security guard, they highjacked a car and its driver. Correct?

Information gleaned from the highjacked victim says they discussed going to NYC to dump the rest of their bombs. Yes?

Then they robbed a convenience store, stopped for gas. The highjack victim escaped and called 911?
    The highjack victim was not Amercian ... this is why they spared his life.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Doesn't add up for you? Do you think this is all some imagined plot? Or that the brothers are being framed? They asshole terrorists mother does: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
    No, this obviously was not an imagined plot, nor do I think the brothers are being framed. What I'm about to say will no doubt make me sound like a heartless bitch, but...these guys were wannabes. The older brother missed the opportunity to be a suicide bomber in that Boston crowd, so it appears he was not ready to embrace radical Islam to that extreme. What doesn't add up for me is why was this compared to 9-11? It was definitely a terrorist attack, but not even close to the horror of 9-11 (imo). I have very few bitches about the job Obama is doing as President, but hearing him compare the tradgedy to 9-11 gave me pause. It felt like warmongering...something I would never have expected from him.

If you want to know the sequence: http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/...ebar#explainer
    Thank you. I wonder how/where they picked up the second car.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

I fully admit to being a heartless bitch when I say I am glad that the older brother was alive until the younger brother ran him over. Let the little fuck be reminded of that every day for the rest of his life.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

This was better thought out than folks are giving them credit for. They hit an iconic marathon, one that is prized to compete in and is the dream of most marathoners. They waited until the elite runners were done and the charity rrunners and average Joe was on the road. They hit where not only thousands of runners would be stranded but they were separated from their families. It took hours for people to get off the course and longer for families to connect. Several bombs were scattered across the city, all key locations intended to do harm.
    I helped people separated from their families, assisted shell shocked runners in getting to their planes and held strangers as they collapsed in tears. Many impacted come from across the USA as well as internationally. The bombers crushed the runners euphoria and shTtered their world. Families across the USA panicked as they tried to located their loved ones.....my family included.
    Yes. There was great police work but one of the injured spectators gave a detailed description of bomber number 1 that allowed for the rapid and accurate identification. He gave the description as he came out of surgery for a double amputation and while intubated.
    Over 200 individuals were physically injured but I think it is impossible to calculate how many were emotionally injured. I think the randomness of this attack is similar to 9-11. The fear and panic, similar. Any other similarities would be a stretch for me. I can say without a doubt that I saw many injured with no visible wounds.
    The rapid and accurate identification of the suspects prevented more attacks. These guys has nothing to loose and what appears to be lots of anger and rage.

Having been locked down, navigated an airport of walking zombies I can tell you the injuries of this attack are widely unseen. The effects lasting.

Just my 2 cents, worth what you paid for. Despite having been there I can and won't hope for suffering of the suspected bombers. If I do they win, having brought me down to their level.

Don't mess with Boston, when they are wicked pissed, they will stop at nothing.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    He was cute and had a nice body. I know, I'm a sick fuck. I see a guy's stomach and go gaga. Oh, well! I've been denied a lot of man meat in my life. It's all good.

I'd love to stick a pressure cooker up his ass

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    I'd love to stick a pressure cooker up his ass
    Then we'd both get what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post

Both parents were in on it. Bet on that!

I have very few bitches about the job Obama is doing as President, but hearing him compare the tradgedy to 9-11 gave me pause. It felt like warmongering...something I would never have expected from him.
    I think that was him overcompensating because so many in the GOP got their panties in a bunch when they felt that he didn't call Benghazi an "act of terror" clearly enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I think that was him overcompensating because so many in the GOP got their panties in a bunch when they felt that he didn't call Benghazi an "act of terror" clearly enough for them.
    Even when Obama fucks up it is not his fault it is the Republicans? Weak.