Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Boston Bombing

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Even when Obama fucks up it is not his fault it is the Republicans? Weak.
    So you'd rather stay with the monster under the bed philosophy instead on getting specific on identifying the enemy? Same old boogey man approach, keep the people scared of their own shadows and they'll let you whatever do whatever unethical act you want to carry out.

Obama didn't. He said, "They felt," which is clearly different than it actually happening.

Oh, please.

To clear it up for you, when I say he was overcompensating, I'm clearly pointing to a weakness he has. He shouldn't bend over backwards to avoid the ludicrous whining of the GOP, but I'm not saying it's the GOP's fault that he overcompensated.

My point was, in response to flicka's post, that I didn't see it as warmongering, rather as lazy, appeasement politics, trying to avoid more people whining "but he didn't say it was terrorism!".

I'm sorry that my post reminds you of not only Obama's failings but the GOP's, but I can't separate the two just so people don't get their panties in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Oh, please.

To clear it up for you, when I say he was overcompensating, I'm clearly pointing to a weakness he has. He shouldn't bend over backwards to avoid the ludicrous whining of the GOP, but I'm not saying it's the GOP's fault that he overcompensated.

My point was, in response to flicka's post, that I didn't see it as warmongering, rather as lazy, appeasement politics, trying to avoid more people whining "but he didn't say it was terrorism!".

I'm sorry that my post reminds you of not only Obama's failings but the GOP's, but I can't separate the two just so people don't get their panties in a bunch.
    I am not on the warmongering side either, and wish Obama had the balls to stand up not only to the GOP but the world. I well know the failings of the GOP, but do admit to some enjoyment seeing a die hard liberal like big Scorp lament Obama's failings

Unfortunately since my accident I can no longer enjoy the strap of the thong rubbing against my taint and no longer wear panties, so they aren't twisted.