Thread: When it all gets too much

When it all gets too much

Let me tell you about my week and fucking yet again, all this happened right around my fucking birthday.

The beginning of the week, my birthday week, kicked off like this.

I got a phone call from my wife's (very controlling) sister asking me to tell my wife that their brother who has been long suffering from a bad bike crash number of years ago had taken a stroke, the poor bugger took two days to contact his mum (who is an uncaring old bitch most of the time) to tell her his lip had dropped and he had not much feeling on his left side.

We were right in the middle of negotiations to buy a new car and then that happened, oh sure the car negotiations took a back seat and we ended up doing a good deal, my wife's poor brother began his rehab and thankfully he is making progress.

My birthday came and went, we were so worn out we had pizza for dinner.

The next day, the 4th anniversary of my nieces death by the way, we took off to the city to pick up my wife's new car, It was a warm to hot day so my hemmoroid popped and i almost ruined the seat of my wife's car she was ready to trade in, all ok it cleaned up but i was in pain for the rest of the day.

Then we are driving home and NARROWLY miss being side swiped by a fucking b-double Kenworth, my wife's new car took a large stone to the windscreen, it looks like its been shot at.

Then Saturday, I am right in the middle of a very dead work front so i am running an ad in our local paper for the next 6 weeks. Saturday the fucking ad is missing and im not happy.

Last night my brother and his new girl and their kids and my mum came for dinner, my wife is big into having dinner dead on 6. i made the time for 6 so my wife and i disagreed over it.

Then bang this morning it all detonated.

My wife voiced her opinion about last nights dinner time and I reacted thinking it had all been sorted the night before, but no, then my wife gets a text from her cunt of a sister asking if my wife "had the shits" with her. For what reason my wife never knows when she gets these weird texts from her sister. But the reason soon became clear, out daughter had spent a few days with the sister and our daughter suspects its down to some discussion that may or may not have taken place about my wife and i. I wasn't happy about this and voiced my opinion, ie not pleased.

Then bang!. My wife, who rarely ever cries and I were there both this morning yelling at each other both in tears.

I want to fucking die.

Our life is just a fight every day, me in my chair needing the help i need and the seemingly uncaring fucking assholes who seem to gravitate our way to try their level best to fuck us over at every step.

My family is pretty good, we have our bad points but at least we are not manipulators and controllers like my wife's family are.

Dear Jesus, cut us some slack for fuck's sake!!
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

pack up the family in the new car and take an unexpected 1=week holiday. Tell no one that you are going. Ideally it should just be you and your wife taking a 1-week breather so you can talk and clear things up. Don't let issues fester too long.

Thanks Peggy. We had a week away last month as it happens and going away seemed to be more hard work than staying home and facing down our problems. This month things just went stupid real quick.

I think...i bloody hope...today was the culmination of all our problems and it just popped like my hemmorhoid (i can't spell).
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

All in the family...with Archy Bunker...remember that show?

It turns out family is just a bunch of cracked pots all formed from the same mold and the older you get the more cracked you become.

There is no Brady Bunch, June Cleavers, or Eight is enough in real life. LOL

Hang in there...tomorrow is another day!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

It's times like this when I'm glad to be alone! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

This popped hemorrhoid thing has the potential to become the new popped collar.

gar, I had a poo come out sidways (felt like it anyway) I got a roid from it and now im having visions of gore.

Iv had weeks like that, but usually I get my period right when things get really sucky.
    you are proly the only man in the world who knows what its kinda like.

I agree with not answering the phones, txts, and the door, simple meals, like salad in a bag, or samwich. maybe a decent movie, and a bowl to pass between you.

and don't invite the malcontents. if you hear them slither on to your porch, just pretend you arn't home.

Im sorry about your ass exploding, and it must be the worst when your wife cried.
    I think your sister in law should actually get the shits. maybe she should see someone about her blindness too. the rock chip? Meh, happens. especially when you dive em home for the first time.

at least you can replace the windscreen. you can't replace your sister in law, but we already know we can't have everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    gar, I had a poo come out sidways (felt like it anyway) I got a roid from it and now im having visions of gore.

Iv had weeks like that, but usually I get my period right when things get really sucky.
    you are proly the only man in the world who knows what its kinda like.

I agree with not answering the phones, txts, and the door, simple meals, like salad in a bag, or samwich. maybe a decent movie, and a bowl to pass between you.

and don't invite the malcontents. if you hear them slither on to your porch, just pretend you arn't home.

Im sorry about your ass exploding, and it must be the worst when your wife cried.
    I think your sister in law should actually get the shits. maybe she should see someone about her blindness too. the rock chip? Meh, happens. especially when you dive em home for the first

at least you can replace the windscreen. you can't replace your sister in law, but we already know we can't have everything.
    Hey thanks jody, things, thankfully, have moved on since then. I finally had my hemms removed, my wife's brother is making a good recovery, our car is fixed, my satan in law has dissolved back into the ether for now, and lastly and best of all my wife and I have come through our rough patch with no long lasting resentments etc.

Actually jody, on shitting a shit out sideways....I did that this morning and it seems my hemm op is healing quite nicely even though I shat out a monster, sure I bled I moaned but its all good....lol

WahWah,.......Just hang in there. We all seem to find hard times. The old saying still stands true, " And this too, shall pass".
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.