Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roses of Spring

Some more from this week. Enjoy!!

(KLD)

And a couple more:

(KLD)

Beauti'ful, KLD. How many varieties do you have? Could we see a photo of your whole rose garden? My favorite has always been the J.F.K. Such a wonderful fragrance.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Some more from this week. Enjoy!!

(KLD)
    Wow, 2-5 are very nice!
    Last edited by Patton57; 04-21-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing a little spring with us. I'd love to get a digital SLR, but they are still out of my budget.

I just read in the paper that I may not be able to get Impatiens this year .

IN THE GARDEN: A Pox on Your Flowers

Impatiens, a favorite of home gardeners, is under siege in the United States and Canada.

http://nyti.ms/XHbM23

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Beauti'ful, KLD. How many varieties do you have? Could we see a photo of your whole rose garden? My favorite has always been the J.F.K. Such a wonderful fragrance.
    I have 18 roses (all different) in raised beds in the back yard, and two in wine barrels on the front patio. I don't have a JFK, but the ones I posted range from Marilyn Monroe to Chihuly, Veterans' Honor to Black Magic, Peace, and St. Patrick and French Lace. Here is a picture of the overall back yard rose beds (raised beds I installed myself...I have awful clay soil otherwise). You can see two of the 3 raised beds here. You can see a peak of my tomato plants behind the roses too.

(KLD)

I gave up trying to grow either tea or floribunda roses in Maryland. If it wasn't black spot or a fungus then the gazillions of Japanese beetles would eat them. Yours are beautiful and you should try a JFK in its own container because of its beautiful scent. Love your Peace rose!

I am planning on container hydrangas back here in Wisconsin although a miniture bush rose might get a space...
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

AMAZING Thank you for sharing .

OMG where oh where do you live, i NEED to shoot in your garden!!!!!

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Some more roses...having a banner year this year!

(KLD)