Thread: IPhone apps (free)

IPhone apps (free)

Wanted to share all of these. I shared them with my sm, cm and all my vet pages i belong to and I know i have alot of vets and friends in pain. I use ALL of these daily and saves ALOT of time in dr's offices and hospitals!!!!

I have a ICE Aid which registers ALL medical information, meds, emergency contacts, conditons, dr's numbers you name it theres a place in there for it! Hospitals LOVE IT!!

Pain tracker you color in where your pain is, rate it and type of pain like burning, aching, numbness etc.

iHeadache which is AWESOME for migraines! My NL has wanted me to keep track of everything and this thing is a god send! You put in your triggers in a menu, it saves the meds that you take for them and you choose which ones you took and at what time, how long migraine lasted, pain where

Pill Monitor you put all in the meds you are on and you can even set reminders for each med. Great when you get busy and you get sidetracked. BUT when on the free version if you push you took your pills it will only save 50 takes, skips whatever, so after 50 you have to delete your takes.

Heart Rate. It takes your pulse through the camera, It only registers 5 for the free version, because I have weird carp going on with heart atm i keep a notebook every time i take it. I went to Dr yesterday to discuss things and my heart rate was 158, i told him about app and he checked it out and had me take it with the app and it was right on target. Just remember if you have issues going with heart to keep notebook!!!! It only saves 5 on free version.

Also if you have depression or PTSD for ANY CAUSE!! Get PTSD Coach!! It's through the VA but you DO NOT need to be a patient of the VA or even a Vet for that matter to use. It asks questions to you and you answer and it will graph out where you were from the last time you checked it, great tool if you have depression and/or PTSD. My therapist loves it when i just hand over the app graph lol

Also all the apps I shared are all FREE!!!
    I miss my birds and being able to run! Syrinx's at T2-T6 and T9-T10 prominence of CC at T7-8 DDD at T6-7,T7-7 and T8-9, fusion at C5,6,7, in other words totally screwed up lol

Played with bombs- No SCI, Brain Damage enough that I require a chair and a caregiver.

How in world did you do that LOL I would have been lost trying to do that!! lol
    I miss my birds and being able to run! Syrinx's at T2-T6 and T9-T10 prominence of CC at T7-8 DDD at T6-7,T7-7 and T8-9, fusion at C5,6,7, in other words totally screwed up lol