Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First Oracing F2 for Malaysia crazy guy

How does the solid seat pan help neck pain? Was that a typo, meant to help another pain or it really helps your neck? If so, another reason for me to want to try a solid seat...
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    How does the solid seat pan help neck pain? Was that a typo, meant to help another pain or it really helps your neck? If so, another reason for me to want to try a solid seat...
    I am not sure, when the seat is not firm enough, I will have neck pain. I don't sit on sofa etc. Cushion is still OK, but not too soft. Seat sling will sag, sure I will get neck pain.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

How light is F2?

Lifting up GTi with one arm, I can last for less than a minute.

F2, I can last for almost 2 minutes.
    Last edited by sowseng; 04-27-2013 at 05:15 AM.

Attachment 49619

Compare to GTi, the caster of F2 is much further from rear wheel. It allow me to jump up curb easier.

Quote Originally Posted by sowseng View Post
    Attachment 49619

Compare to GTi, the caster of F2 is much further from rear wheel. It allow me to jump up curb easier.

But that is because was choosed like that, you wanted to keep the same total length than your GTI but with more stability, so the casters have to be moved forward, in cons the wide between your caster housing barrel is wider than in your GTI, that maybe in some situation could be worst, but in general you`ve got a chair with the same stimulte dimension than your GTI but much more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    But that is because was choosed like that, you wanted to keep the same total length than your GTI but with more stability, so the casters have to be moved forward, in cons the wide between your caster housing barrel is wider than in your GTI, that maybe in some situation could be worst, but in general you`ve got a chair with the same stimulte dimension than your GTI but much more stable.
    Yes that is want I always want. The GTi's rear wheel and caster is too close, not easy to jump curbs and going up escalator.

Lovely chair - more importantly - it looks like it's rock solid built.

Anxiously await your review!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Lovely chair - more importantly - it looks like it's rock solid built.

Anxiously await your review!
    Review shall be post from time to time.

Yes that is want I always want. The GTi's rear wheel and caster is too close, not easy to jump curbs and going up escalator.
    I think you were wise increasing the wheelbase Sowseng. Your new chair looks really good "on" you.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Attachment 49619

This is SO my issue! I have a Gti as well.

I was told this design works fr those with a lot of trunk control..but for me..I am always afraid in it.

Thanks for the great illustration!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda