Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First Oracing F2 for Malaysia crazy guy

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Yeah, your chair rocks.

I'm jealous of your nice weather.
    Yes, I love my country, but too much corruption and not very safe.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Very Nice!! Thanks for sharing Enjoy!!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Wow. I'm 5'3 and have scoliosis, my rsh is 15.5 and my fingers are a couple inches above my hub
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    Wow. I'm 5'3 and have scoliosis, my rsh is 15.5 and my fingers are a couple inches above my hub
    May be my scoliosis is worse than yours, my spine curve very badly, if not I will be much taller now.

I'm sure its more than that since the difference is so much. But it does sound like your scoliosis is worse, mine is only moderate right now. Its progressive due to my cause, but hopefully there are ways to prevent mine from becoming severe. I'm supposed to meet with a PT about a back brace soon, who knows if medicaid will approve it though.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by sowseng View Post
    Yup, perfect fit, enjoy so much that don't feel like standing up(which is not good for my bones).

I inflated to 130psi. I thought the maximum is 145 psi ?
    Were the tires low? Still notice a difference from the RightRuns? Schwalbe's rating of 145psi must have a threshold to factor in idiots like me who like to be retarded and over-inflate my high-pressure pneumatic wheelchair tires.

I really like your solid seat pan. I have toto's famed carbon fibre strips attached with Velcro but had to drill a couple small holes thru the forward one to tie-strap it to the frame; it always came off with the cushion when I removed it, as well as when lifting myself off the floor back into my chair when my fat butt would catch the corner of the cushion. Your welded tabs are the perfect solution.

Also love the push/rigidizer bar - the angled ends where it attaches to the back posts is elegant, I always found the 90-degree bends on toto's chairs to be too square. (had mine built with an arc like an old Sorano chair I saw once)

Another thing - the sideguards are works of art. I wish MikeBox would take a gander at them and step up to the challenge.

I hope it lasts you many years.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    Were the tires low? Still notice a difference from the RightRuns? Schwalbe's rating of 145psi must have a threshold to factor in idiots like me who like to be retarded and over-inflate my high-pressure pneumatic wheelchair tires.

I really like your solid seat pan. I have toto's famed carbon fibre strips attached with Velcro but had to drill a couple small holes thru the forward one to tie-strap it to the frame; it always came off with the cushion when I removed it, as well as when lifting myself off the floor back into my chair when my fat butt would catch the corner of the cushion. Your welded tabs are the perfect solution.

Also love the push/rigidizer bar - the angled ends where it attaches to the back posts is elegant, I always found the 90-degree bends on toto's chairs to be too square. (had mine built with an arc like an old Sorano chair I saw once)

Another thing - the sideguards are works of art. I wish MikeBox would take a gander at them and step up to the challenge.

I hope it lasts you many years.
    Yup, I have been doing many research and study before I order this chair. At last I came out with the idea of welded tabs, and Toto said it will work, and I went for it.

I hope it lasts for many years too, for I paid from my pocket. My insurance only pay for quickie.
    Last edited by sowseng; 04-21-2013 at 11:14 AM.

When ZRA 2 meet up with F2

Attachment 49568

Attachment 49569

The Oracing one is cooler imo
    Much difference in weight? remember you`ve got 5" softroll casters, aluminium seat pan and double wall aluminium sideguards.

Quote Originally Posted by sowseng View Post
    When ZRA 2 meet up with F2
    What did they talk about?