Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hello My Dear CareCure Family

So very sorry for your loss Obie. I realize that only time will ease your pain.God bless you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thinking of you today, Obie! I'm glad he was at home and peaceful. Sending healing thoughts to you and yours.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

What a shock - I am so sorry for your loss.

I am shocked to read this. What I know is he has been an extremely lucky man to have you in his life as obviously this community has been too. And of course I am very, very sorry for your loss.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Oh no Joyce! I'm so, so sorry. I am comforted that he died in his sleep at home as he wished.

I'm left with a heightened awareness as I've been battling a uti too that's resistant to Cipro.

Giant, strong Canadian hug Joyce. You and your family are in my thoughts. It's been a rough couple of years for you - that's for sure.

Please don't hesitate if you need anything!!!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Sincerest sympathies Obie. He was very lucky to have you.

Obie, my heart is breaking for you. The only thing you can do now is what you did 15 years ago when Bill got hurt; put one foot in front of the other and breathe in and out. After a while, you figure out what comes next.

As someone who lost the love of her life nearly 30 years ago I can tell you that no, the pain does not go away. It becomes more like an old friend that you are comfortable with and used to.

--eak
    Elizabeth A. Kephart, PHR
    mom/caregiver to Ryan-age 21
    Incomplete C-2 with TBI since 3/09

i am so sorry for your loss. please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

You are such a kind soul. May the kindness you share so effortlessly with so many be returned to you beyond measure during this difficult time.
    Last edited by Patton57; 04-05-2013 at 08:20 PM.