Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hello My Dear CareCure Family

Oh Joyce I am so very sorry. what a shock, I'm speechless. please take care and come back when you can. *Hugs*
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Sorry to hear.

So sorry, Obi.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

So sorry to hear this

My condolences too

So sorry Obie.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Lots of love from this side of the country Joyce. My condolences.

Joyce, I am so sorry to hear of Bill's passing. We've lost three family members since August.....it hurts. You'll get by with the good memories. Take the time to remember everything, and hold them close to your heart. It really does help. Some days there will be tears, and some days there will be smiles. You are such an important person here at CCC, that your family is our family. You care for everyone, and it always shows. Please take the time to take care of your family and yourself. I will be thinking of you......

Obieone, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs from the West Coast. You and Bill were the best of mentors. Thank you for letting us into your life.

So sorry for your loss Obie.
    C4/5 incomplete, 17 years since injury

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” - Carlos Castaneda

"We live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom: our body." - Marcel Proust

So sorry for your loss. I really hope you allow yourself to be 'mothered' as you have to all of us. To me, on reading your posts, you are one big hug and thats what I am sending you from Ireland. Take good care of yourself, love Soniaxxx