Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partial tear advice

Partial tear advice

Hello Carecure,
    Been gone for awhile, However I took all your wonderful Kick in the A$$ emails from years ago & wheeled with it. 'LoL' I MOVED ON! So awarding. So I want to Shout out Thanks! Now I am experiencing a huge set back. Please any truthful & honest advice will be extremely appreciated.

I have Gastrocnemius & Soleus partial tear. Looking for other SCI's , Dr.Wise or SCI nurse ,that can give more imput on recovery, complications, treatment, limitations Etc... I am candidate for Exoskeleton.
    Also Baker's cyst Ruptured .. Any information will be sincerely meanful to this stressful time. XOXO - Mi

where is

My post? I just spent 45 minutes on. Wrote twice

hi

Why is it the one site you need & want to be on; is the most frustrating?

Oh Thank God Its here Please help me calm down CC. XoXo

I wrote a very important post. Has anybody seen

Because next to the the little envelope on the side, there is an arrow pointing down? What does that mean?

Even if No one has experienced this issue. Can I have assurance that this is being seen from the community?

I had complete abdomen rebuilt multiple times. Skin graphs off both legs that failed putting ab back together. Pretty sure muscles removed. Same for intestine. Even had shit bag. It failed. Thank god for that. Final operation was stretch skin from sides to sew me up. Somewhere, blood lie on spinal cord lower back. All this after wonderful auto accident flew out back window from car. Hmmm, was pissed off sone and they stuck me in mental hospital. Anyhow, you sound like something mesed up in your abdomen.

Its not the belly. Its the leg. I am getting so tight & drop foot. The Dr. After seeing all the pain % swelling still after a month. Informed me to go hone & have family. Range my legsl & Go on bike . They our nit trained professional physical therapists that know my pain.endurance, We are scared of recurrent injury. Damages more. In meantime. I am tight, falling apart. I want to move!

If you can feel your legs ice them to get the swelling down. Put a towel between the ice and your skin so you don't get frost bite. Only put the ice on for a max of 20 minutes. Then move them gently. You can do that 2-3 times a day. You don't want to cause yourself any pain, cause that's the sign you are re-injuring it. Once you get the swelling down, you can start warm stuff. Wet towels warmed in the micro wave or bath. Then gentle movements. Its going to take 6 weeks or more to heal. So be gentle with yourself.

Thank you for

Replying. I am already 6 weeks in. I wish I had more insight into my post. I so appreciate your suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    If you can feel your legs ice them to get the swelling down. Put a towel between the ice and your skin so you don't get frost bite. Only put the ice on for a max of 20 minutes. Then move them gently. You can do that 2-3 times a day. You don't want to cause yourself any pain, cause that's the sign you are re-injuring it. Once you get the swelling down, you can start warm stuff. Wet towels warmed in the micro wave or bath. Then gentle movements. Its going to take 6 weeks or more to heal. So be gentle with yourself.