Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Oracing motorbike RR

Why is it so cheap, only 4500$ when a bike without power is 10000$
    TH 12, 43 years post

Weight, battery type, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    What do you mean when you said if anyone has seen specs?
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    which is more expensive than the RioMobility Firefly (€1,950)
    It's USD1,950 on the website (EURO1,500), so either you've added on some postage costs, or you're getting a bad deal in your country!
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Apologies, but I felt the need to add this:

http://youtu.be/2AydYhtI2LY

(It's a bit long, so no need to watch it all!)
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy1 View Post
    Apologies, but I felt the need to add this:

http://youtu.be/2AydYhtI2LY

(It's a bit long, so no need to watch it all!)
    Great video, this electric bikes really give a change to our lifes, great toys.

I don't think it is cheap at all at $4500 for an attachable power handbike. I can buy a similar quality full bicycle with power for under $2600 (€2000). Here is a link with some of the bigger brands here in Holland.

I don't know the prices well on attachable manual handbikes, but most seem to be a similar price or less than the attachable powered handbikes.

What attachable manual handbikes are you seeing that cost $10,000 (€7,700)? That is really expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    Why is it so cheap, only 4500$ when a bike without power is 10000$
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    Weight, battery type, etc.
    I will give you all the info when i`ve got it.
    As now i only can say that is lighter than my firefly, but i can`t tell you in this momento the exactly weigth.
    About the battery is a lithium one, with an autonomy of 45km, double than my firefly.
    I will tell you power, weight, size of wheels, etc. other day.

The prices I quoted are the prices quoted in Europe. Basically they just swap the US dollar for Euro (€1 = $1.3), and even the UK pound (£1 = $1.5).

It is a rip-off, even when you factor in sales tax (VAT) and shipping. That is why I try never to buy in Europe if I can buy online from the US, and get so angry when manufacturer's try to prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy1 View Post
    It's USD1,950 on the website (EURO1,500), so either you've added on some postage costs, or you're getting a bad deal in your country!

Thanks for letting me know the full specs when you have them TotoL1. I'm keeping track of the specs on our website. We are still waiting for the ZX1 power add-on, but hope to get an attachable power handbike someday also.

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    Click on the link, there are pics.
    wow that is a compact unit looks like a lot of fun trying to think of a use though besides just cruizing down the road...