16 16.49%
  • feel confident that within 3 years it will happen

28 28.87%
  • sign me up, I am ready to go

7 7.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay, time for another "who thinks there will be a cure"

Okay, time for another "who thinks there will be a cure"

Just wondering . With all the talk about things happening with "the cure", Korea, Dr.K., etc. etc. etc. how many people are feeling better about it actually happening?

Look, I'm not trying to be mean, but.... this subject has been beaten to death. Do a search and view results.

Well as this is the cure forum it's understandable that this question is asked from time to time.

I'd rather ask a handful of top researchers this question once a year or so.

Originally posted by chasb:

Look, I'm not trying to be mean, but.... this subject has been beaten to death. Do a search and view results.
    If thats all you have to say chasb, why even bother with a post? I have been coming to CC since 2003 and I know how many times this has been asked HOWEVER, with all the news popping up again with stem cell votes, CRPA, Korea, etc. I felt I wanted to hear responses to my Poll. Dont like it? Dont answer. Simple as that.

Anyone who voted that "nothing has changed and nothing ever will". Don't know what planet there on. Take the last 5 years alone look at how much has being going on. So for those 12%negative people out there you better place your vote on some of the other choices cause it definately cant be this.

In the meantime EDD, we still don't have a viable treatment. Sure there is allot going on and many are reaping the profits. But do they follow the money trail or the best possible way to help chronics? More of a people need it attitude than a profit motive should be the order of things.

What is moving the cure doesn't look like they have us in mind.

"If thats all you have to say chasb, why even bother with a post?"
    Because I am trying to discourage others from wasting space on this site, as YOU have done. It only slows the server down. Simple as that.

Originally posted by chasb:

"If thats all you have to say chasb, why even bother with a post?"
    Because I am trying to discourage others from wasting space on this site, as YOU have done. It only slows the server down. Simple as that.
    Oh f**k you thread cop..

I voted ''sign me up im ready to go''....but mostly because i need a vacation and i dont care where ..uh oh..do you sirens?..i slowed the server down..Bad boy bad boy watcha gonna do,watcha do when he comes for you..

~~Somewhere between happiness and sadness,i need calculate,what creates my own madness~~

Shaun,
    as long as women keep driving by you in the parking lot, you will keep making me laugh. You fell asleep at the "wheel of life". Why is it that you feel the need to come to everyones defense? Did they kick sand in your face as a little boy? A little pent up anger, feel the need to rescue people.

Uh uh uh Chas,remember the server space,precious precious server space...lets not be wasteful now.

~~Somewhere between happiness and sadness,i need calculate,what creates my own madness~~