Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No cure looks

No cure looks

Recently not much cure news on CC and also about upcoming genuine trials for chronics which can give the real hope for cure. I feel bit hopeless that no cure for chronics for few years. I wish i m wrong.

Wise wasn´t online for a while......I take it as a good sign because he is busy then be calm , good news will come !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Recently not much cure news on CC and also about upcoming genuine trials for chronics which can give the real hope for cure. I feel bit hopeless that no cure for chronics for few years. I wish i m wrong.
    Cure for chronics in a few years? Yeah I would say that is not a realistic expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Cure for chronics in a few years? Yeah I would say that is not a realistic expectation.
    I would say the definition of a "cure" is very split among us injured. I dont need to be fixed up to 100% to feel like I have been cured. At least sitting here right now thats my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    I would say the definition of a "cure" is very split among us injured. I dont need to be fixed up to 100% to feel like I have been cured. At least sitting here right now thats my thought.
    I don't think any of us expect the "cure" to allow us to be running marathons. Even if some sort of therapy or procedure is developed that restores a significant amount of function in the next couple years (which is a big if), how long will it take for it to be widely available? Unless you are wealthy or lucky enough to be in some sort of clinical trial probably quite a while.

Not trying to be a downer, just realistic about my expectations.

Last edited by Stormycoon; 04-01-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

Sounds like almost the same work that Keirstead does right now......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvsMB5Q_yI

This is a great forum for care but not for cure !

You guys can call me a pessimist but cure is not on the horizon

OMGoodness peeps - put in your twenty years before you go all negative! lol

Signed a lucky paraplegic.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12