Thread: Handle for touchscreen cell phone

Handle for touchscreen cell phone

Just in case anyone's interested, I got sick of continually hanging up on callers, so tonight I used heavy duty Velcro to stick a door knob onto the back casing. It's only been a few hours, but so far it's great! It's actually adhered to a hard plastic cover, not the actual phone itself, so if I hate it I can just dump it. I also have a Griffin Survivor case on my ipad mini with a hand-e-holder łeg strap attached with 3m dual lock.

What do other people do with these devices?

I saw this in sky mall, and thought it might work for quads

http://www.brookstone.com/activeband...hone|L1_Travel
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Maybe you can adapt this idea to your cell phone. NL adapted our remote control for our cable/television with two small squares of adhesive velcro hooks attached to the back of the remote and a piece of 1 inch elastic with small pieces of Velcro loops sewn to the elastic. Pictures are posted below.

It is a very simple solution and doesn't get in the way of any of the control buttons.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Maybe you can adapt this idea to your cell phone. NL adapted our remote control for our cable/television with two small squares of adhesive velcro hooks attached to the back of the remote and a piece of 1 inch elastic with small pieces of Velcro loops sewn to the elastic. Pictures are posted below.

It is a very simple solution and doesn't get in the way of any of the control buttons.

All the best,
    GJ
    Great idea. I bought this stand for my ipad that has a handle, it also doubles as a stand. The handle works great when I want to take a picture.

http://www.amazon.com/Bracketron-ORG...+tablet+holder
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Great idea. I bought this stand for my ipad that has a handle, it also doubles as a stand. The handle works great when I want to take a picture.

http://www.amazon.com/Bracketron-ORG...+tablet+holder
    I've seen something like that handle/stand on television news. The reporters can securely carry their iPads and have the other hand free.

The remote control for the cable system was heavy at the top end and would flop out of my "no grip" hand. NL whipped this up in about 5 minutes and it has worked great and completely solved my problem.

All the best,
    GJ

This is a iphone holder and it has threaded connections to attach a handle, tripod

Quote Originally Posted by amyk View Post
    Just in case anyone's interested, I got sick of continually hanging up on callers, so tonight I used heavy duty Velcro to stick a door knob onto the back casing. It's only been a few hours, but so far it's great! It's actually adhered to a hard plastic cover, not the actual phone itself, so if I hate it I can just dump it. I also have a Griffin Survivor case on my ipad mini with a hand-e-holder łeg strap attached with 3m dual lock.

What do other people do with these devices?
    I make these and sold a few on the internet let me know if your interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ^^(A)^^

Quote Originally Posted by zillazangel View Post
    I saw this in sky mall, and thought it might work for quads

http://www.brookstone.com/activeband...hone|L1_Travel
    I got one of those for my phone and it does work for me. I use it on my forearm not the upper arm.