Thread: Roho Quadtro HP PILLOW CASE COVER

Roho Quadtro HP PILLOW CASE COVER

I need to use a pillow case for hp quatro 910c untill new cover comes in. insuraunce ordered so no telling it will take for new to get here. regular pillow case is tight queen is kinda tight so mother is at walmart and told her to pick up a king size.

also, the new quadtro i'm getting i get from the hmo's in network provider. they send me the approved notice then i go an order from thier wharehouse. ordering quatdro select hp 910c. do all new cushions come with the high stretch fabric? donnie

By now, I believe all Roho cushion covers are the newest version. Here is a thread by Tom Borcherding, Roho Group discussing the new covers and updating availability.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=166667

All the best,
    GJ

A woven fabric cover like most pillow cases will significantly detract from the pressure reducing properties of your Roho cushion. A very stretchy knit is much preferred. If you must use a regular pillow case, just put it over the cushion (between you and the cushion) and don't enclose the entire cushion in the case.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    A woven fabric cover like most pillow cases will significantly detract from the pressure reducing properties of your Roho cushion. A very stretchy knit is much preferred. If you must use a regular pillow case, just put it over the cushion (between you and the cushion) and don't enclose the entire cushion in the case.

(KLD)
    I understand you are trying to bridge the gap between now and getting your new cushion cover (hope it happens sooner than later). If you drape the pillow case or other fabric over the Roho inflated cells, just be very careful that you don't have excessive wrinkles from the beginning and over time in the chair.

In the short term, you might be better off to us a knit fabric like a t-shirt knit sewn to fit.

You might want to email Tom Borcherding and have him try to expedite the delivery of your new cover. He has been very helpful to Care Cure Community members.
    All the best,
    GJ

roho covers

thanks for replies. may try the t shirt cover as i am a florida boy with lots of plain white ts. might not even bother as insuraunce said new cushion order was sent along with (got lucky) a low air loss mattress order last wednesday. donnie