Selling my 2007 Honda Element XC with Xwav wheelchair ramp conversion. The vehicle has never been in an accident and has been a great tool for my independence. The XC version features a sports suspension system as well as styled seat covers, bigger wheels/rims. The car will soon have 49,000 miles on it. Vehicle also features a 6 way moveable driver seat making it an extremely easy and safe transfer. I have also installed two 10" subwoofers in the back (MTX) which sound great. These of course can easily be removed if you are not interested in them. The vehicle also has a VIPER alarm system which can remotely start the car from quite far away to get your heat/air conditioning going before entry. I would like to sell the car for $30,000 and will consider fair offers. Also i can take more pictures if you are interested.
- 10" lowered dropped floor.
- Full reinforced lowered frame with built in safety cage.
- 1 Removable easy click-in universal fit seat. (passenger seat)
- Full Commercial grade flooring in lowered floor area.
- 4 Point tie down system.
- Automatic remote controlled ramp, automatic front and rear doors using FMI's auto-entry hydraulic system
- Hand controls