Thread: I don't think my chair is going to make it...

I don't think my chair is going to make it...

I don't know how long it's going to take to get the new chair approved, once it does I still have to wait 6-8 weeks before I'll get it anyway.

My left front caster has been coming lose again, it did it three times yesterday alone. We went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I noticed they were lose when I was unloading the chair, so I had to tightened it in the parking lot. I had already tighten it earlier that tday. I was going to buy some locktite, but I forgot. When I got home I could hear it rattling around again, so I transfered to the bed and tightened it again. I think I stripped it, so if it comes lose again I'm screwed.

I was going to keep the wheels from this chair for spares on the new chair. I'm getting the same tires I have now, but these tires are worn down. The new chair comes with the standard tires, and the dealer is going to install the same type I have now. I asked them to give me the tires they take off so I can put them on these wheels since I need new tires anyway.

Tonight I noticed a place on one of the tires where the tread is worn so thin that the tube is starting to bulge out. I guess I'm going to have to buy new tires before then.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

I jynxed myself. Damn tire exploded not long after posting this. I still can't hear well out of my left ear, damn thing sounded like a .22 going off by my ear (I know I've had that happen).

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.