Thread: Rep Dave Weldon from Florida has found the cure

Rep Dave Weldon from Florida has found the cure

Is anyone else watching c-span this morning? Rep. Weldon showed a poster for 30 seconds of a girl who had been paralyzed for years and was now "standing" after an ASC transplant. Well by golly, it's here! Who elects these people? And this guy is a doctor too? He should lose his license. How irresponsible can one be in representing medical research?

Dinner has been cancelled due to a lack of hustle. Deal with it.

He's a jackass! He says there's no proof Stell Cells will do anything because he's a Dr. & he reads the medical books.

i wonder if its the same doctor on cnn saying dr lima is curing ppl with asc.

i just heard him talk on c-span and wanted to reach in the tv and upper cut him in da NUTS!!!!!

Josh S.
    T6 complete as of 7/17/03

There are way too many idiots getting press and misleading the public. People don't usually care enough to find out for themselves, so if they see it on TV it must be true. This is why I think local education is crucial. Maybe accurate information will be contagious and counter some of the BS out there. I have decided that caring about something and knowing the facts can be really frusterating, especially when some one is getting it all wrong.

jOE

Originally posted by DA:

i wonder if its the same doctor on cnn saying dr lima is curing ppl with asc.
    ---------------------------------------------

yes, and there was no cure.

Godspeed~
    Susan
    www.sciwalker.com

jplw - exactly: "local education is crucial".

Yeah, if its on tv it must be true - lol Weldon, pathetic.