Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep Dave Weldon from Florida has found the cure

Susan-
    If I were you I'd hound him forever. I don't know the legalities but I think most would agree that ethically that move STUNK.

If I can help you make some noise (not sure what I can do) let me know. What he did was fraudulent at best.

"...I mean the wheelchair would be a thing in the past
    And us quads can talk about the past and laugh"-Professirx
    http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

Originally posted by Susan Fajt:

I *WILL* be contacting this man, this is outrageous! When i met with him i was standing with the assistance of braces and a walker. I was never cured from sci...
    I did not watch what you guys are referring to, however i did see a small clip on the news tonight of me standing beside him when they where speaking of ASC, unbelievable!
    Godspeed~
    Susan
    http://www.sciwalker.com

I watched some of the debate yesterday and was surprised by the life sized picture of Susan -- being used to promote adult stem cells. I may be wrong, I didn't think the Dr. Lima procedur used stem cells.

give them hell Susan! Talk about an invasion of privacy... but for some reason I'm not surprised.

I was also shocked about the whole snowflake, baby issue. After speaking with a friend whohas been involved with adoption issues, her whole lifc, she was outraged. If we want to protect every human life she said shouldn't we try to help both the 600000 abandoned children in foster care, the millions of orphans in Africa, Brazil and Bucharest.
    She also went on to let me know that more than 10 states use foster children for medical experimentation many with non-FDA approved drugs. ... Talk about ethical inconsistencies.

if President Bush does veto this bill... he rightly deserves all of the credit for prolonging human suffering.
    --- just my 2 1/2 cents

Chaz,

It is interesting. One medical doctor in the senate (Senator Frist) believes that people will not be getting out of their wheelchairs within their lifetimes. The other medical doctor in the senate (Senator Weldon) believes that they have already been cured. Both oppose embryonic stem cell research.

Wise.

Originally posted by Wise Young:

Chaz,

It is interesting. One medical doctor in the senate (Senator Frist) believes that people will not be getting out of their wheelchairs within their lifetimes. The other medical doctor in the senate (Senator Weldon) believes that they have already been cured. Both oppose embryonic stem cell research.

Wise.
    dr young, who is right?

Originally posted by DA:

dr young, who is right?
    don't ask questions you know are dumb.

anyway, I missed this... I'm trying to watch it online, but it won't connect for me. Does the following link work for anyone?

rtsp://video.c-span.org/15days/e052505_reps.rm (open in RealPlayer)

Is there anyway to send the link to this thread to the media (with Susan's permission)? This seems like something that should be featured on CNN's Anderson Cooper's 360 or Crossfire. Does anyone have any connections to a news organization that would show the truth?

Sandi

Originally posted by Susan Fajt:

I *WILL* be contacting this man, this is outrageous! When i met with him i was standing with the assistance of braces and a walker. I was never cured from sci...
    I did not watch what you guys are referring to, however i did see a small clip on the news tonight of me standing beside him when they where speaking of ASC, unbelievable!
    Godspeed~
    Susan
    http://www.sciwalker.com

Drop a note to Dr. Kelly Hollowell, too - I posted in this forum part of her worldnetdaily.com that mentioned you as being treated by stem cells.

White House rebukes Rep. Weldon over fundraising tours

Rep. Dave Weldon has received a scolding from the Bush administration over his fundraising letter promising donors a White House tour if they bought $2,500 tickets to a dinner honoring the president.

"We feel it was inappropriate," White House spokesman Taylor Gross said.
    http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.../APN/505250749

If you want to give Weldon a piece of your mind.
    http://weldon.house.gov/

Originally posted by DA:

Originally posted by Wise Young:
    Chaz,

Wise.
    dr young, who is right?
    DA,
    Both of these senators/doctors/nimrods are on the right...way far over there..RIGHT next to you.

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk foreward." FDR