Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My New (to me) ZR

I love the diamond weave. Everything else looks really good too.

Nice chair. Where did you end up getting it from after all of your horrors with insurance?
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    I love the diamond weave. Everything else looks really good too.

Nice chair. Where did you end up getting it from after all of your horrors with insurance?
    Ebay. I must make it clear that I had no horrors with insurance (as the paperwork never made it to insurance). I only say this because I think insurances get blamed at times when it is not their fault. The DME did try to pin it on insurance but in truth it was the DME.

E
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Love the weave, never thought about something like that. I have been trying to find some front fork guards for a long time and can't seem to find any-- that might be an option to help prevent scratches.....
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Quote Originally Posted by russianrob View Post
    Love the weave, never thought about something like that. I have been trying to find some front fork guards for a long time and can't seem to find any-- that might be an option to help prevent scratches.....
    Thanks! I used this video as a guide (you may already know how; I did not). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdUIU2JyRIY

E
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Thanks! I had no idea how to do it! Is it just ribbon or something from the fabric store?
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

NICE looking chair! LOVE the weave as well!

Quote Originally Posted by russianrob View Post
    Thanks! I had no idea how to do it! Is it just ribbon or something from the fabric store?
    I used cotton bike tape. This stuff to be exact.

E

congrats on your new chair! very nice.

Well done! I hope you like attention, because your weave is going to have plenty of fans. Thanks for the video, it makes TiLite's attempt at embellishment look weak. funny, I just picked up a set of those carbon fiber pattern bar plugs today, at the same place that was able to remove that frozen ZR bolt that has been the bane of my existence lo these many weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    Thanks! I used this video as a guide (you may already know how; I did not). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdUIU2JyRIY

E
    That is so cool. Good job on your chair.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child