Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Side by Side refrigerators accessable?

Quote Originally Posted by howjeffrolls View Post
    We have an older side by side. Works okay. can only reach about half way back on top shelf of the fridge and can't reach into the icemaker bin when it jams up--have to pull it out.

The newer side by sides and the ones with the double fridge doors and freezer drawer would be a nightmare. They are much deeper and , most of them, I would only be able to reach about half of the available space.
    I have a counter-depth 2 door, bottom freezer drawer refrigerator and it is so much easier to reach things inside the frig sections because of this reduced depth.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I have a counter-depth 2 door, bottom freezer drawer refrigerator and it is so much easier to reach things inside the frig sections because of this reduced depth.

(KLD)
    I have a SubZero side by side, it is wider than more refrigerators but isn't as deep. Aside from the top shelf I can reach everything.