Thread: When do you start on humans?

When do you start on humans?

For those w/MS and those of us with loved ones w/MS...research is great and needed and I support it financially but honestly, if the mice are thriving and someone has pp why can't we have more cllinical trials opened up? I know money and more money.....are you going to start a trial soon? Please let me know. My dtr has MS dx at 15....symptoms since 8 yr/of age....on Tysabri x 3+ years.....suddenly getting worse and has shingles as of this week....she needs help now....I am the mom so you can understand my concern. Best, and keep up the incredible difficult work you are doing....Leah

I hope you have a neurologist that you can consult on your concerns and on the latest of clinical trials.

What type of MS is she diagnosed with? that is the basis for treatment that is recommended.

I hope you have a physiatrist involved in her care also to help her and you with the everyday cares of living with MS.

My heart goes out to you. I want you to know that you are a good mom caring about your daughter and wanting the best for her.

pbr