Thread: Approach

Approach

Not sure where this goes. I may sit here and send messages, "I did this..." and "I did that..." but none are intended to be negative or arrogant. I have put a plan together that seems taking me far farther than any profssional I have worked with. I am VERY excited about what happens, even when I run into "stumbling blocks." My mind has been set that I AIN'T GOING TO STOP UNTIL I GET THERE NO MATTER WHAT I MUST DO! I have no problem SHARING this excitement and hope others are able to do the same.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    you should start you're own forum

i don't walk, and got back what I got years ago. I like reading your progress. I only wish you would keep it in one thread. That way it would be easier to keep track of how you're doing and easier for someone new to see what you've done and what could be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    i don't walk, and got back what I got years ago. I like reading your progress. I only wish you would keep it in one thread. That way it would be easier to keep track of how you're doing and easier for someone new to see what you've done and what could be possible.
    Absolutely,
    Make a sensible title and journal that one thread.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

nonoise, bald..If you want 1 thread, tell me name you want and I will create and do that. Will be more than happy to do that. I have a ton of things working I think doctors never thought I would due to 5+ years in hospital, muscle atrophy and countless surgeries. I continue make progress and I AM NOT STOPPING.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    nonoise, bald..If you want 1 thread, tell me name you want and I will create and do that. Will be more than happy to do that. I have a ton of things working I think doctors never thought I would due to 5+ years in hospital, muscle atrophy and countless surgeries. I continue make progress and I AM NOT STOPPING.
    How about what you just said: I am not stopping
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Do you mean label thread "Iam not stopping" and put it right here in Exercise and Recovery?