Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Obama Views Demonstration of ReWalk Exoskeleton Technology During Visit to

President Obama Views Demonstration of ReWalk Exoskeleton Technology During Visit to

come on, this is not a walking with Exoskeleton. I can do more wth my manual wheelchair.

President Obama Views Demonstration of ReWalk Exoskeleton Technology During Visit to Israel
    Meets paralyzed US and Israeli Veterans who use the ReWalk to stand and walk

March 21, 2013 09:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    JERUSALEM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ARGO Medical Technologies’ ReWalk exoskeleton was one of the cutting-edge Israeli inventions demonstrated to President Barack Obama in Israel during his visit to a session hosted by Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. ReWalk inventor Dr. Amit Goffer, an alumni of the Technion, is a quadriplegic who was inspired to invent the exoskeleton device because of his own personal story and experience.

“It is an honor to have been chosen among many Israeli innovators to present the ReWalk technology to President Obama,” said Dr. Goffer. “This device is already improving the quality of life for many people and we look forward to seeing its continued expansion around the world including in the US where we are awaiting FDA clearance for daily personal use.”

cure...

http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon...Demonstration-

Id use it around the house. But I dont have the cheddar to buy one anyways.

Expensive short cut not interested in looking or feeling like robo cop in or out the house def not that desperate to walk

bottom line... Barely anyone wants it
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    bottom line... Barely anyone wants it
    Right you are hommie

Obama should better put his afford into the funding of medical research and not stopping all the funding for health care and research. But little kids have fun with robocop suites and robot stuff .... so make your own opinion about that

Smile

wrong i would in a heart beat have 1

It's hardware for the Gaza residents after they get done blowing each other up.

Re Walk is...

only an expensive robot that we don't really need...We need a Cure for SCI!!!!!!
    Stop waiting for things to happen, Go out and make them happen.

http://curegirls.wordpress.com/

There you go girl!!!