Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: About our friend Judy/GL

She was one who made you feel welcomed here. Thanks G/L

Thank you to every \\

Quote Originally Posted by GL View Post
    Thank you to every \\
    What??? A voice from the grave?? I hope this is a family member of GL's and not a hacker.

(KLD)

4-1? Such a wonderful person, I wish I'd known Judy.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Very sad to hear! sending prayers there way!

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    What??? A voice from the grave?? I hope this is a family member of GL's and not a hacker.
    (KLD)
    I would think it was her Mom or Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post

(KLD)
    Yes, that kinda gave me a chill too.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

I thought she was mad at me. she wasn't answering her phone for weeks. I don't understand why her roommate would not have called me to say she was sick if she could not answer her phone. she really was a sweet lovely lady. I thought she was mad because I was telling her to move out. She had told me she was being abused, and I was giving her some pressure to get out of there so I thought she was mad at me.

I let my friend down. I should have at least tried harder to get hold of her, but I thought the ignored messages was her way of taking a break.

Im so sorry Gypsy lady. I will miss your silly one liners. if there is a place for good souls, I know you are there, not being a quad.

Judy loved you Jody, you did nothing wrong. You're a good friend for anyone to have. I miss her too.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    I will miss your silly one liners. if there is a place for good souls, I know you are there, not being a quad.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Judy loved you Jody, you did nothing wrong. You're a good friend for anyone to have. I miss her too.
    She valued you Jody, you were a good friend. No regrets. I was real sick this winter and fell out of touch, I was too sick to call. My friend thought I was mad. Nothing farther from the truth. SCI is fragile, simple things difficult. Judy knew you loved her and were an honest friend. Know that you cared from your heart. I am sorry you lost a good friend. Take care.
    Every day I wake up is a good one