Thread: FES and blood pressure/anxiety

FES and blood pressure/anxiety

Hi, has anyone had weird reactions when riding their bike?

I know it can cause AD. Has anyone had problems with their bp going too low while riding?

One time when I was riding I started feeling really anxious and was shivering/shaking a bit. I think a lot was me not being use to my heart beating like that and in my throat so I had a mini panic attack. Plus the stims may have been too high to start out. The first time I rode I was about 9 yrs post so my legs hadn't worked like that in years!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Blog Entries
    I don't have any problems. I measure my heart rate when I am on it and it does go up some, but that is a good thing....and I get hot because I am actually working out

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelandy View Post
    I don't have any problems. I measure my heart rate when I am on it and it does go up some, but that is a good thing....and I get hot because I am actually working out
    Thanks. I'm glad most people tolerate it well. It's definitely worthwhile and beneficial to your health!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash